Monday, October 1, 2007

It's October...

and fall, which I can tell by my allergies... luckily they aren't as bad as when I lived in Nebraska/Missouri/Kansas. I can't believe the year is almost gone... I had so many Halloween beading projects planned, and I'll be lucky to finish the mosaic that is half done. I was just going over the calendar for the month, and we are so busy! Then November will come, and then December... and I'm already feeling like we're going to miss out on so much in December by going to visit family for over two weeks, arriving home just one week prior to Christmas. If you don't see any posts for a while, it's because I'm finishing scrapbooks and scrapboxes for gifts, making our cards and cookies, and finishing shopping in general. And then add to the mix playdates, family things and making new items for my Etsy shop.... Whew! I'm tired already just from reading about it! :) Have a good week!

1 comment:

kecia deveney said...

i know what you mean with the time - i feel like i don't have any left! i had a virus before leaving for artnsoul, now this cold - i don't have time to be sick! where are you going to visit your family?