Friday, February 13, 2009
Wishing you a very happy Valentine's Day!
It's also my 11th wedding anniversary tomorrow! We are spending the day at Disneyland, then have dinner reservations at my favorite Downtown Disney restaurant, Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen.
The rest of the three day weekend is busy as well, with the scrapbook expo on Sunday and a birthday party on Monday.
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, and I'll see you next week!
Thursday, February 12, 2009
I'm honored that Sue of SignatureSterling passed on this wonderful Marie Antoinette blog award to me! From her blog "our dear Marie did more than wave a cake fork around and perhaps that is the mystery behind this intriguing award. What I take away from all this is, if you are a special woman ~ strong, out-spoken, and willing to stand up and be heard for what you believe in ~ you may see Marie gracing your blog sometime soon."
Now for the rules of this award. The rules are as follows...
1. Please put the logo on your blog.
2. Place a link to the person from whom you received the award.
3. Nominate at least 7 or more blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message on their blogs to tell them. And that's it!
So, I am giving this award to the following:
1. Tiffany of Bam Designs
2. Tara of Combustion Glassworks
3. Angela of Lave-me! Soap Co
4. Carol of Quirky'nBerkeley
5. Marilyn of Cigarboxbeads
6. Kecia of Lemoncholy's flight of fancy
7. Michelle of Faerie Dust Dreams
I'm off to eat my piece of cake now! :)
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Looking for some great handmade items? Check out the 2009 Handmade in California Gift Guide! The spring version has a couple changes from the winter version... There is an artisan spotlight, where you can learn a little more about the people who create the incredible items you will find on the guide. There is also a chatterbox feature with news and shop specials. The popular weekly giveaways will be starting soon as well... check it out here!