Friday, April 11, 2008

Long Time, No Post...


sorry about that... time has just gotten away from me. Not only am I trying to create new items, but also getting ready to sell outside of the internet at a school carnival and at a craft event (see post below...). Throw spring break and a couple of birthdays in the mix, and I've just been swamped!

We went to Ventura for a birthday road trip for my hubby. It was so relaxing! Before we had a picnic on the beach, we stopped by a little art fair that featured five of my CCCOE friends. It was so good meeting them in person! Very talented bunch! After lunch, we wandered around Ventura Harbor before taking the scenic coastal route home.

Looking forward to the weekend. Have some errands and chores to do tomorrow, but Sunday I get to have a day off and spend the day crafting with friends! Yay!

P.S. What do you think of my new banner?

2 comments:

Michelle Frae Cummings said...

glad you had fun at the beach! the new banner is nice....but it's not "you". the lettering is good but the treasure chest looks cold.

look around etsy,...maybe you can trade a new banner for some jewerly.

RedBessBonney said...

hmmm... not sure what you mean by the banner not being me - I created it... My last one was from Etsy and was not happy with it from the get go, but too nice to have the person re-do it...