Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day 2008!





My boys took me to Disneyland today. We had never gone on Mother's Day, and thought it would be crowded - but it wasn't at all! They had flowers for moms, and Colin picked a red one for me. We did a few rides, and had some refreshment at Coke Corner before meandering over to the Disneyland Hotel for dinner at Goofy's Kitchen. We watched the waterfall for a bit, then the fish in the koi pond. Dinner was fun - our first character dining experience! Goofy, Rafiki and Gideon(?) kept coming back to our table again and again - Colin thought it was great! He also had all he could eat mac and cheese, and whatever desserts he wanted! I was in heaven with the Chambord tiramisu and fondant cake. Yum!

I hope all the mommies who read this had a wonderful day too!

1 comment:

Michelle Frae Cummings said...

I thought I had posted a happy mothers day to you here, but I guess not. hope you had a good one!