Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

I've been neglecting my poor little blog! So much going on right now.

I had an extremely successful show a couple of weeks ago - hoping for the same success at a show coming up in a couple of weeks... I'll have details on that soon.

Money is tight, so I am making everything this year for Christmas gifts. I'd love to say what I'm making, but some of you readers are on my list... :)

I'm doing a secret Christmas swap with one of my Etsy teams - it's been great fun, but very difficult to keep secrets! I'll put pictures up of what I made after she receives it...

I'm also doing an ornament swap with another Etsy team. I have one more step, then they will be ready to photograph. I'm doing a pseudo Victorian kind of thing. I'm anxious to see what you think of them!

I'm also expanding my web presence, in hopes my sales will increase. You all know about my two Etsy shops, RedBessBonney and RedBessBonneyToo. I've also made my own website, and have opened shops on Big Cartel, 1000 Markets and Art Fire. I'm also wasting way too much time on Twitter!

And getting ready for turkey day. Got my turkey today - an 18 pounder! I plan on having lots of leftovers! No big plans, just me, hubby and son at home. I won't go shopping on Black Friday, unless Michael's has something I really want on sale. We are tossing around the idea of either Sea World or heading up to Big Bear that day. And we have to take Colin for his annual train ride to Santa!

Keep watching for my birthday giveaway... starting December 1 I will post a giveaway here - the drawing will be December 15, my 42nd birthday. (damn I'm getting old)

Well, I've rambled on enough for tonight. I'll be back soon with pics!

No comments: