Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Off to a rough start..

School started a week ago...



My son didn't get the teacher that I thought would be the best fit for him. We tried to switch, but the principal gave us an option that was unacceptable. For now we're going to see how it goes, and document anything unusual. I'm volunteering in class this afternoon, so I can see the dynamics of the class first hand. I'm hoping all will be well, and we won't have to go to the district or transfer schools - unless, of course, hubby gets a new job elsewhere. But that's another story...

I have been taking advantage of longer school hours to create new jewelry. Money has been tight for new supply purchases, so I've been seeing what I have and going from there. So far I've made these necklaces out of vintage belt buckles, and the earrings are from my mom's button stash.



No comments: