Friday, June 8, 2012

I really need to blog more...

It's been forever since I've posted!

Much has been going on here..

Right now I am getting ready for Maker Faire KC at Union Station in two weeks.. I can't wait! It should be lots of fun! Stop by and see me if you're in the area - it's June 23rd and 24th.

 It's been almost a year since we moved, and I'm still not unpacked. I miss California very much - it's so different here. Or maybe I'm different - I did live here for a while back in the 90's, and it didn't seem so bad then.

My husband is doing better, but still has some issues. Hopefully they will work out eventually. Aortic dissection and open heart surgery are a lot for a body to recover from.

My son is doing well. He's decided to take up golf, so he starts round 2 of golf camp next week. He gets to go to a brand new school this fall - I mean really brand new... they are finishing it up, and we get to have a sneak peek in a few weeks. He's very excited, as it's a LEED certified school. He loves being green!

I've visited some of my friends in California already.. next week I'll post pictures.

I know I've made this promise before, but I will continue blogging on a regular basis. I plan on adding time to my daily schedule for it.. :)

No comments: