Monday, January 14, 2008

I'm addicted...

to making up treasuries on Etsy! I snagged another one today with a Valentine theme!

Sorry I haven't been to active in blog land lately. My son's 4th birthday is Saturday, and I'm making the cake as well as lunch. He also starts his winter term of preschool this week. Thank goodness his cold is over.

I'm working on both the January and February CCCOE challenge pieces. January's theme is science, so I'm going with astronomy with a beaded trinket box with stars. February's theme is Lucky Charms, so I will be entering my Luck of the Irish beaded trinket box. If I could find the camera right now, I'd give you a sneak peek!

And, last but not least, I'm working on our taxes. I really need to get cracking on that, but I always seem to find something else to do...

Oh, and I also have a few pieces to finish up for the Vintage Heart Swap.

Whew! I'm tired! All that and housework too - must go finish laundry!

No comments: