Friday, November 2, 2007

Holiday Works in Progress

I am currently multi-tasking with many glue-related holiday offerings! First up, and almost done, are my "winter wonderland" trees. The small one is done with paper, the medium one with snowball garland and the largest with yarn! Check my shop next week for the finished products!

Next up is a Christmas book box, that can hold a gift or photos. I have just taken a picture of the cover, but the inside of the wooden box will have pages from "A Christmas Carol", and the edges are gold leafed.

I am almost finished with this cute decoupaged ornament! Again, check my shop after the weekend for the finished item!

And two items I'm far from done: a beaded star ornament, and a decorative sleigh.

1 comment:

Michelle Frae Cummings said...

I bought some foam trees to do the same, yours are too cute!