Monday, November 26, 2007

So very unhappy....

Where is the advertising police when you need them? (see 11/23 post)

A few months ago I paid to advertise in Renaissance Magazine Directory. I sent in artwork for the ad, and never heard back from them. I received the directory today, and not only did they completely disregard my logo and ad altogether, they put in my home address! What the hell!?!?! I e-mailed them, and have not heard back yet, but I'm sure there's not much they can do about it at this point. I'm so unhappy with this!!!! Chalk this one up to live and learn, I guess... Unless anyone knows what action I can take against them...

So, here's the ad I sent them, followed by what they did...



UPDATE: I just spoke with them, and they will be refunding the money. I guess there was a breakdown in communication, and the graphic designer doing the layout did not receive my ad, and they just threw something together. Lucky me! (Still pissed about the home address, though...)

No comments: